Bring back FM10's transfer module

FM11's transfer module was modified to reflect the real world financial restraint. The problems in 11.0 were well known with Ronaldo and Messi being sold for 30m. 11.2 have made tweaks which did make it a bit more realistic, but blockbuster transfers are still rare. In my 2013 game, I've only had one transfer over 20m.

IRL, we are nearing the end of the first transfer window after FM11's release. With Dzeko, Bent, Caroll, Torres, Luiz and Suarez all going for 20m+ all in one month, I'd say the prediction of financial restraint is a bit overblown. In that case, can we bring back FM10's transfer module? IMO, it was much better than FM11.

IMO, the '10 was, quite obviously, way better, too. It wasn't perfect, needed some improvements here and there, nothing fancy really. But SI every single year seems to build the transfer system all over again, and it's clearly not working at all.

Fm '10 transfer system improved (after all they had a whole year to work on it) + real time contract (need some improvement though) = Huge Success.

The current TS is just, way too bad, seriously. Almost unplayable.

Archived