New Manager Here

I have played the psp version for the last two years, but now I am thinking of buying the PC version.

Just a couple of questions before/if I do...

1. Where do I get proper kits and badges etc, I have noticed pictures with real Chelsea/Spurs etc kits. And do I get them into the game.

and

2. Its the transfer window at the moment, is there somewhere I can update all my teams from after the window closes, rather than manually doing it. And again how do I get into the game if its possible?

I might sound thick, but I have never played a game through my laptop before - its new to me!

Im more of a console player.

Thanks

1. there are heaps of external sites for the logos, go to google and search FM11 kitpacks, logopacks etc. you download them and put them into the game manually.

2. SI release a patch after the window with all the tansfers in it, you need to restart your game for the transfers to be in it, however, any bigs etc that are fixed will be in your current game.

The PC version is 10 times as good as the consoles, to start with they dont make you retire after 25 odd seasons!

Hi and welcome from the dark side............You have seen the light.

Now you have served your apprenticeship in gaming (on consoles..... Yuk!!) you can experience the joys of PC gaming.

All your questions can be answered by merely searching the relevant forums on this site.

I believe you will find help and advice on logos. kits and skins etc in the "Skins" forum.

For advice on editing your own game, try out the "Editors Hideaway" forum.

There are forums for lower league managers, tactical and training advice, good player recomendations and team guides, basically, everthing you will ever need.

Have fun mate ;)

PS.... A wee bit of advice, try to avoid editing games with 3rd party tools. It can make the game very easy and FM will quickly lose it's appeal.

also dont set too bigger challenge, i found that the console version was very easy, id suggest starting with a team with decent money and players to get a feel for it.

Although jumping in right at the bottom is also good, a very steep learning curve but prepares you for the worst!

Archived