Manager Contracts

Just got a message from the man utd board saying they are looking at other options once my contract expires at the end of the season.

Im 1st in the league with only a few games to go.

This is my second season in the game.

What do i do? I dont wanna be sacked.

Any ideas?

Just got a message from the man utd board saying they are looking at other options once my contract expires at the end of the season.

Im 1st in the league with only a few games to go.

This is my second season in the game.

What do i do? I dont wanna be sacked.

Any ideas?

You can ask the board for a new contract, just click on board room on the news screen then click 'make board request' at the bottom of the screen. Most of the time though it says they are not prepared to offer you a deal at this current time, but its worth a try.

Hmmm, that's a tough one. I suppose if they don't like first place you could play your u18 team and see how they feel about 2nd, 3rd, or however far down the table you can get them. That should teach them a lesson.

But seriously, what does the confidence level look like right now?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

right thats it, im of to bed, i dont need to get up tomorrow, but i will probs be woken up early, so good luck mate! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know the feeling!!

don't worry about it suburban7, i got the same thing. its a broken feature, because they become worried that you might leave once the 38th game is over, providing you're top. its very stupid and annoying, but you won't get sacked. but make sure you ask for an increased contract length. being season 2 for you, its safer to take what you're offered (usually 2 years), but try asking with 1 year left and see what happens. i got 5 years when i was offered a new one last season after getting the same "shortlisting replacements" message.

Archived