Made a mistake...

Sorry to post in here; i was not totally sure where to post this but it involves the buying of new players and the team etc (Maybe one of the moderaters will move it to where they want it to be if it is in the wrong place)

My team is in the championship; i always like to start my season a month earlier than the current date able to start (so june rather than july for england) One problem; i got asked to pick my players for the season- homegrown, trained at club etc etc which was fair enough) but I stupidly submitted this after selecting and now that i have made some signings they are not able to be registered for the next match- it being a championship game. NOT GOOD as its not just one or two of my purchases its 8 of them all which had some part within the team.

What can i do or is it too late? Is there a way of changing this?!

When the transfer window closes at September 1st, you get the option to register more players. I come across this problem in August as I'm currently Nottingham Forest and I had signed a few players but they weren't registered to play in the first few games. But I registered them at the end of the transfer window and everything's fine now :)

Thanks guys for the help- yeah sorted; dont think im going to like this ruling- time to start getting the 16y/o in so they are trained at the club i think. Its going to make it harder to get bargains and increase the price of the english market which is already overpriced...

Archived