Is it Worth Switching from 10.3 to 11.2 Yet?

Hi everybody,

Based on the amount of complaints people seem to have with 11.2, is it worth switching over to Version 11.2 or should I wait until Version 11.3 or maybe even Version 12.

I'm currently playing Version 10.3 and I'm having a great time with that game. Based on what I've been reading on the forums, it seems there are more complaints than praises for this year's game.

How is the match engine? I hope that is not messed up. I hear complaints about that also. The match engine in 10.3 seems great to me.

Any opinions would be welcome.

Thanks,

Jeff

In my experience when it comes to release time for FM there is always a very vocal minority that moan about everything in the game being 'broken' but imo FM11 has been fine to play since release and I'm in 2020 with my save from 11.0 that I'll prrobably continue with untill the next release (or at least unitil the save becomes to big and slow to play).

In my experience when it comes to release time for FM there is always a very vocal minority that moan about everything in the game being 'broken' but imo FM11 has been fine to play since release and I'm in 2020 with my save from 11.0 that I'll prrobably continue with untill the next release (or at least unitil the save becomes to big and slow to play).

Thanks for the reply.

Do you prefer it over 10.3?

Also, could I install 11.2 onto my PC and keep 10.3 as well or do I need to uninstall 10.3?

Thanks for the reply.

Do you prefer it over 10.3?

Also, could I install 11.2 onto my PC and keep 10.3 as well or do I need to uninstall 10.3?

You can as those are two different games. IMO 11.2.1 is the best one so far, and the best ME aswell. Never like any ME so far as much as I like this one. A lot more realistc and very little predictable unlike 10.3 ME.

You can as those are two different games. IMO 11.2.1 is the best one so far, and the best ME aswell. Never like any ME so far as much as I like this one. A lot more realistc and very little predictable unlike 10.3 ME.

I'd have to disagree on the ME predictability. From my experience, it is the same if not more predictable than the previous FM. Here are some very common occurrences during a game:

- Forward runs through the defense like Maradona through England, but then he completely misses the one-on-one against the keeper. ("Great play by X until the finish!")

- Their defender clears for a corner kick, then your defender scores with a header from the resulting corner.

- Your forward steals the ball from their defender inside the box and scores, even though your forward can't tackle so expertly. (My striker scores 1/4 of his goals every season this way)

- The last defender chases a forward, fouls, and gets sent off.

- Your goalkeeper never runs out to catch or punch away a cross. A winger always beats a fullback in the air and receives the cross.

- If your winger cuts inside with the ball, he will shoot at the top far post from near the edge of the 18-yard box. The only time this is different is when he cuts inside without the ball, then he receives the ball and shoots for the near post.

Archived