A Place On The Board

Why haven't i got this yet. I am in my 11th year as Glasgow Rangers and i have won the scottish prem league, the two scottish cups and the Champions league 10 times. I have also won the super cup 9 times.

Why haven't i got this yet. I am in my 11th year as Glasgow Rangers and i have won the scottish prem league, the two scottish cups and the Champions league 10 times. I have also won the super cup 9 times.

I'm having no luck in any of the unlockables (well at the moment the remove transfer windows won't happen soon due to my transfer policy!) however been with Portsmouth since the start - am now in the 2018/19 season. Admittedly it has taken me a fair while to work out the best formation and types of players etc. But I have now won the premierleague 2 times running (and looking good for this season) have won the last two Champs League (season before runner up, season before won the Uefa Cup) have won the league cup for the last 4 season, only won the FA cup once, won the super cup three times and the charity shield three times.

A few seasons before I started winning things, i was getting so frustrated with Portsmouth that I looked at a couple of other jobs and the board warned me that there were rumours flying around and that they might look for someone more committed - could this cause the delay in the unlockables?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samc83:

I have checked the prefrences section and nothing. I have got both sugar daddy and remove transfer windows </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you get that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samc83:

I have checked the prefrences section and nothing. I have got both sugar daddy and remove transfer windows </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you get that?

Just to update you, finished the season winning the league and champs league - low and behold, sugar daddy is unlocked! Still nothing about the place on the board though...

I've got the transfer option in my preferences, but it is greyed out.

I've also been in charge of Halifax for 12 years now. Got them into the premiership in 6 years.

Won FA Cup twice

UEFA cup 4 times

Euro super cup 3 times

League cup once

but yet to win premiership or champs league. But even with my track record I would ave thought I'd get a sugar dady and / or place on the board.

what do I need to do?

Cheers

Transfer window option can only be changed off the main menu before you start a game.

As to your other problem, i'm not too sure why they haven't been unlocked, cos that is a pretty impressive record for Halifax, but maybe a league win will help.

Archived