I think my CB threw the game :/

Just played Giacomense in a Serie C2/B at home with my San Marino side and played them off the pitch, my finishing was poor but my defence was solid, which I relied on considering I was only 1-0 up, but then a ball is played in to the box and my CB, under pressure from the striker but perfectly able to clear the ball pretty much any where, nicely slots the ball past my keeper! Giacomense end the game with a total of 0 SHOTS!!! and draw 1-1. Didn't realise how bad match fixing was in Italy that it all the way down to the lower leagues.

Heres the match facts -->http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6645/howk.png

I think Mr. Franchini is due some banking investigations...

Lol, harsh, but it can happen. I remember a few seasons ago when west brom got promoted they played Man City away. They finished the game with a 1-1 draw with 0 shots on or off target. This was down to a through ball being chased down by Rob Earnshaw. He put Richard Dunne under pressure. The keeper (who might well have been David James) came off his line and rushed out, under pressue Dunne slotted it home just like a natural striker would. I'll try and find it somewhere

Unlucky mate. Looks like Cesca and Morfeo did a rubbish job finishing the game off :p

Are you doing the San Marino challenge? I love playing as San Marino, although I haven't checked them out in FM11 yet. Do you still have Cazzamalli, and is he still ridiculously awesome.

My favourite thing though has to be the artificial pitch. Other teams just can't cope with it. I remember in FM 10, in my first season in Serie C2, I only conceded one goal at home all season, and it was a penalty.

Archived