[Iphone] Major change to me..others may have not realised

It may not seem like an important change to anyone else but something which as always griped me in FMH series is that the same teams are promoted and relegated each season and previously no teams ever looked like getting promoted/relegated two divisions. You can see my previous rants in the threads below.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/8769-Something-annoying?highlight=yoyo

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/203949-Yo-Yo-teams?highlight=relegated

Im posting to say thank you for shaking up the game engine to allow this to happen. Four seasons in and already theres changes which i have never seemed to appear before, as seen below...

photonh.png

Huddersfield have previously been one of the biggest YoYo clubs. Now they are an established championship side pushing for promotion.

mnm.png

Wolves are struggling in their return to the Championship (competing with a Premiership quality team)

klnlk.png

Like Huddersfield, Rotherham are up and down from L1 & 2. Now are pushing for the Championship (Only have i seen Notts county in the last versions go up two division)

nm.png

In previous versions Derby would have gone straight back up.

kjhkujh-1.png

Portsmouth & Doncaster both applying their trade in L2, Doncaster nearly got relegated to the BSP the season before.

York City also pushing for play-offs.

photo.png

L1 side Rochdale are heading for Blue Square North.

I will post back full league tables after my 30 seasons are complete (Currently Bolton in Prem)

• SI Staff

Thanks for your kind comments - to be honest the main thing I found when I looked into this after feedback was simply that players tended to stay too 'settled' after a relegation, that is they weren't itchy enough to relocate to a larger team - correcting that had quite a large effect on the performances of teams coming down and improved this side of things a lot.

(which isn't to say its at all common to see teams plummet to the depths - but its more common that it happens occasionally now)

PS - And many thanks as always to those people who gave me feedback on the last version, as always its much appreciated and its that feedback which helps me make these tweaks and improve things :D

Archived