Does imporved league rep. generate better youths ?

Just wondering, if I play in a country like... Hungary, and the Hungarian First league manages to become the highest reputation league in Europe, will the overall quality of the youth players in the Hungarian teams improve ? Or is this quality something preset which cannot change no matter what happens in the game ?

Would love to know this as well so far I have been tearing the Danish League to pieces with my Esbjerg FB squad (5 consecutive titles 5 Danish Cups 1 champions league quarter final and 1 semi final) and have very good youth facilities yet the best my system has put out is 155 PA which on inspection is the best player the entire danish youth system has generated on my save.

I don't see why it should really, the quality of youth players should be down to the standards of your teams youth facilities/academy and scouting network. I've found that once these are maximised that it takes a further 2-3 seasons to get 2-3 real top quality regens per season.

Just wondering, if I play in a country like... Hungary, and the Hungarian First league manages to become the highest reputation league in Europe, will the overall quality of the youth players in the Hungarian teams improve ? Or is this quality something preset which cannot change no matter what happens in the game ?

Indirectly, yes. A factor in the determining how good the newgens are at a club is it's rep, and if that club is now playing in a more reputable league naturally it's rep will have risen.

Archived