MLS Contracts & a Couple Other Frustrations

First – When will they fix the MLS contract situation? You cannot sign players to developmental contracts which means all players count as senior contracts, so you can only have 20 players on your roster. Also still not able to sign designated players, when will they fix this?

Second – Defending. My central defenders do not mark and do not tackle. I have set all tactics to as hard and aggressive tackling and tight marking, yet still, constantly just allow players to dribble right around them. Is this just how the game is?

Fullbacks, no matter how I set the personal tactics and team tactics, they still push all the ****ing way up the field, and then get caught out of position over and over! Any way to fix this?

Third- getting pounded by very very small teams. I have read other people reporting this. So unrealistic, I know it happens once in a blue moon, but I admit I restart several times and still pounded no matter what I do.

Fourth – although I am top of the MLS, made a good signing, financial stable, and in the US Open Cup, my job status is unstable, with every game being predicted as my last if I don’t win. WTF? Bug?

Fifth- WTF is up with atrocious finishing? So unrealistic I have broken many many remote controls being thrown at the wall watching players come closer to hitting the corner flag rather than the goal from only a few years out, ****ing ridiculous!

Sixth – This game has been great for years, but this year it’s terrible! What a shame! Way to **** it up! Doubt I will hold out hope of anything better with the next patch. Sorry guys, looks like you guys are driving away many loyal fans and players this year

Dev contracts no longer exist, the did away with them irl and SI followed suite. DP contracts are only available to players on the DP list your asst man composes. Which sucks since the game judges value horribly.

The defending AI is not very good in general. Ever other highlight I always see a winger in behind my full-backs and they are not set to attacking.

No comment on the third part.

Well I thought they might have fixed the board confidence issue with the patch, but it's a well known common issue, just ignore it. You won't get sacked, well not unless you're team starts to suck. Leading the league always makes them say they will sack you.

5 & 6... The ME in 11 is not good at all, no better, in fact I think worse, with the patch. They need to start over with 10.3's and try fixing the fewer issues in that ME.

As for when they will fix the MLS in general... probably no time soon, it's get minimal attention.

Oh they fixed the registration bug... the technical bug mind you.

And they listed in the patch notes fixing some contract wage discrepancies. It was far to vague to know exactly what they meant, but it sure sounded like it was related to the issue of maximum wages being too low. So -IF- that is indeed what it meant then why wasn't it done in the MLS, was the first thing I checked when 11.2 hit.

Archived