New Dynamic Ranking System for Leagues: Possible Problem

I've created an Update for the Andorra League and recently i received some feedback from long term players that when they enter the Top 50 in the league ranking the prizes start to get really high. (EX: 47th place -> TV Rights for the first League = 57M!!!)

Could this be a bug? Of course this require more testing but this could be a problem...

It's this possibly more a symptom of your update to the league as apposed to an error in the base game? Obviously I have no idea what your update has entailed, but from reading about people working on unmodified Scottish leagues this doesn't appear to be an issue for them.

Well this is a issue for the people playing in leagues from the bottom of the top. (San Marino, Andorra, Luxembourg, Malta, ...)

I'm not sure what is the lowest rep nation with a selectable league already in the game but i guess that that league will have similar issues too.

I have never tried playing those leagues as they don't interest me, so excuse my ignorance, are all those leagues fully functional in the basic game, or have people been forced to use the editor to activate them. What I mean is is it a symptom of using the editor to start up leagues or is it purely because they are off the chart at the start of the game and are not expected to reach the top 50 leagues. Both are bugs, but one would be a bug in the game, the other with the editor.

It's the editor then. So si simply haven't coded the game correctly to account for people messing with it in that way. I remember huge issues last year with people making European super leagues and having all the big clubs sack their manager every year because they still expected to win the league each year. It wasn't until people changed every clubs reputation accordingly that those leagues started working correctly, I suspect the same is true this year, there is something that people need to change in the editor to stop this, but no ones found it yet.

Archived