Settling Down?

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum but have been playing FMHi2010 for over 6mnths and the PC version for absolute yonks.

I've always had a problem with finding the right club for me. I always manage to find a flaw with the club I'm at and just quit the game and start a new save.

Example: My idea was to start FMHi2011 with an EPL club with a decent amount of money and just mess about for a season, then go to a more challenging team.

However, I got fed up of being at Arsenal within 15 minutes and quit the game and went to AC Milan. I then ended up quitting there as I don't like playing anyone over the age of 30, which I know may be a bad thing at clubs such as AC Milan so there was no point me being there.

In FMHi2010 I was at Notts Co who had a lot of money for a league 2 side (adjusted to transfer budget £4m), I completely gutted the team out and took a new U21 team all the way to the EPL, who obviously weren't good enough to compete at that level. I liked playing in the English leagues as it had enough relevance to keep me interested.

However, Notts Co's transfer budget has been nerfed in FMHi2011, so I need a new team as I like enough money to make 1 or 2 impacting signings to an already strong team. Can anyone suggest a suitable team that I can manage? I think I've given enough info but feel free to ask Q's. I would prefer to stay in England in Championship or lower.

Thanks for any help guys, very much appreciated.

Archived