Target man

I play with tottenham with 451 or 442 attacking tactics, when with two forwards they are defoe and crouche-Target man, when with one CF also Crauche -target man (supply to head) with very good winger players who can deliver crosses, but crouche cant score eith head and even after match in statistics he has only 3-4 header attamtes!!!! first i thought it was crauches poor form but than I got zigich in team bat he also cant do well in the air.

when playing 451 target man always stays bit back and crosses from one wing goes to oposite winger direction :((

Can u recomand me something???? or is there any other status for strieckers than target man that can fit better for playng more role in the air????????????

Had pretty much the same issue trying a target man. I just gave up and used two advanced forwards instead, now I get much better results.

Having a winger/inside forward that can challenge in the air is a good idea, as crosses often go from wing to wing and you can score a few goals like that.

Archived