The best game I've ever had.

I'm a huge FM addict and I've been playing them since 2006 a lot. I've just had a game that brought me more emotions and joy than any other I've had before. Even winning 5:0 against stronger opponents doesn't compare to this one.

It was gameweek 38 and I had a two point advantage over second placed Arsenal before the game, which meant that I needed a win due to worse goal difference. This last game was away against Birmingham City (17th position).

I thought it would be a walk in the park but it wasn't the case. I was losing 1:0 and there were only 2 minutes left so I ordered my keeper to join an attacking corner kick. And he scored! That was the first time I've had a goalkeeper score a goal in Football Manager series. We were still going to lose the championship though so I thought that keeper's goal would only sweeten the pill. But then Steven Gerrard scores another one and we take the championship! I was so amazed and happy :thup:

itandje.jpg

Anyone wants to share their stories?

I'm a huge FM addict and I've been playing them since 2006 a lot. I've just had a game that brought me more emotions and joy than any other I've had before. Even winning 5:0 against stronger opponents doesn't compare to this one.

It was gameweek 38 and I had a two point advantage over second placed Arsenal before the game, which meant that I needed a win due to worse goal difference. This last game was away against Birmingham City (17th position).

I thought it would be a walk in the park but it wasn't the case. I was losing 1:0 and there were only 2 minutes left so I ordered my keeper to join an attacking corner kick. And he scored! That was the first time I've had a goalkeeper score a goal in Football Manager series. We were still going to lose the championship though so I thought that keeper's goal would only sweeten the pill. But then Steven Gerrard scores another one and we take the championship! I was so amazed and happy :thup:

itandje.jpg

Anyone wants to share their stories?

Nice one lol ive yet to see a keeper score when sending them up :)

Archived