'Steam Server too busy'

J.T

Originally bought the game via Steam on my Macbook. Today i got an iMac and want to play FM on the iMac as well as my iMac.

So, I downloaded Steam onto my iMac and logged into my account, then downloaded FM11. When I try to run FM by pressing the 'play' button, I get a bit of loading then an error message saying that the Steam server is too busy.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and does anybody know how to fix it?

Cheers.

You must have a Steam folder somewhere if you have Steam on your system,I really do not know that much about a Mac system but you must have the program somewhere on your system for it to work,maybe a search of your system with "Steam" to find it.

Sorry I can not help further but I really have no idea when it comes to a Mac system.

If you double click on your hard drive and get all the files showing do you not see something there for program files?

When you double click on your hard drive try clicking on a few of the things in there like program data etc,as long as you only look to see what is there you can not change your system,double click on these folders and you will for sure see something for Steam and then you can follow the steps I said earlier.Just do not change anything in any of the folders.

Ah I just found the folders. Tried to launch FM through these folders, However it just unexpectedly quits straight away.

Hmm it could be a problem with the install,at a guess,could be worthwhile posting in the bugs forum and maybe 1 of the guys in the know can help.

Archived