Reserve friendly game detail missing - how to fix?

For some reason this season my reserve friendlies are only showing the score for the match, and not generating stats for the players involved. This is pretty useless for trialling players, as you can imagine.

What can I do to fix this? I'd have thought anything to do with my team would be in full detail. I don't really want to have hundreds of other games in full detail just to have my reserve games the same.

Thanks.

I think that happens when you play a friendly against a team with no players the game is simmed and no stats are generated, which team were you playing against and did they come from an inactive league (or teams lower than which ones you have active?)

You have to make sure and play against teams that come from active leagues .... setting up matches between your reserves and the under 18s from teams in your same league is a good way to do this.

Well, in previous years in Blue Square north it was no problem. I wasn't in the reserve league (1st season), so used reserve friendlies that I organised to trial players. 2nd season I put forward for the reserve league, and I used that and supplementarty friendlies with no problems. 3rd season I'm promoted to BS Premier, and now reserve friendlies aren't giving me any stats. I dropped from the reserve league that season as I just don't have enough reserve players to merit it as being realistic.

I always use the same teams... just the first non-league teams in alpabetical order. It just seems to be the jump to BSP that's stopped the stats being produced, and I can't see that there's any extra games being monitored as a result of that promotion. It's just annoying, as I'd expect anything to do with my team to be included in full stats matches. Adding "all English games" in the detail halves my game speed, so that's not exactly a useful solution.

I seem to remember having this problem in FM2010 too, and the only solution was to add full detail to all English games. I don't have any other leagues as playable, but to have all other UK leagues in the background.

Maybe there's no other workaround, but it's annoying. Maybe I should report it as a bug? I want anythign to do with my team in full detail. Other than ACTUALLY controlling games where I'm trialling, is there anything else I can do?

Archived