Does this qualify as a bug?

Got promoted as Nott Forest.

Pretty much nobody considers joining me. Even Transfer Listed people with no other options.

But then, guess who I have signed? Neymar for £20m and Dentinho for £13m.

Whilst bloody Bassong refuses to even discuss a contract. No one seems to have any respect for newly promoted teams except Brazilians who don't care at all.

Oh and the other thing is, you arbitrarily start getting extorted on loan deals when you get promoted. In the Championship, you get nearly all your loans without even paying the wages. Then as soon as you are promoted you have to pay 100% wages and a huge fee.

For exactly the same players, doesn't make sense.

Got promoted as Nott Forest.

Pretty much nobody considers joining me. Even Transfer Listed people with no other options.

But then, guess who I have signed? Neymar for £20m and Dentinho for £13m.

Whilst bloody Bassong refuses to even discuss a contract. No one seems to have any respect for newly promoted teams except Brazilians who don't care at all.

What time of year is it? If you haven't clicked over into the new season then your rep/league will not have changed in their eyes, so that may be why. It looks to me with that money flying around those Brazilian boys don't care where they end up.

Oh and the other thing is, you arbitrarily start getting extorted on loan deals when you get promoted. In the Championship, you get nearly all your loans without even paying the wages. Then as soon as you are promoted you have to pay 100% wages and a huge fee.

For exactly the same players, doesn't make sense.

Well when you are in the championship you aren't a threat to these big teams who loan you players for nowt. Now you are. And you've got more money. Just makes sense to me.

So, in answer to your question, no this doesn't constitute a bug. Keep looking though!

Archived