a winning 4-3-3

hello people,

i need an advice since it looks im not able to have my usual good old 4-3-3 this is the tactic :

ST ST ST

ATM

DM DM

LD CD CD RD

GK

1st of all, i like my teams to play with a deep defensive line (4 VERY full backs, like argentina during the last world cup), i like my teams to play COUNTER ATTACKS, i use 2 fast strikers and one big bloke (the one who plays as central striker) who has to be very good at headers.

now this year looks like my 2 fast strikers do not get into the box once they receive the ball, the actually opt for a back pass or (even worse) they act like a winger looking for a cross and going far away the goal. i like my 2fast strikers to point straight to the goal eventually they have to dribble the defenders etc...

well so far i ve seen nothing of this... fast strikers do act like knobs, central striker looks like useless, real counter attack seen so far A FEW (usually when my defs recover the ball they jst throw it to the other defenders or, as commentary say, "onto row Z".

DMs do a decent job when its about defending but they do not create enough...i mean, almost no killer balls they look very timid (and yeah thru balls is set on OFTEN)

ATM manages some excellent ball but most of the times strikers do not understand it or even worse they get the ball and the run on a flank trying to cross...

so...what should i do to have my fantastic counter attacks back? i was used to have brilliant counters where with long but never waster balls where my 2 fast strikers where able to dribble the defenders and finally make it to score...

so... HELP ME PLEASE!

cheers

Archived