Match Speed/Time Rate Issue

Did anyone notice that at the middle match speed rate (i.e. in real time), the players and physics work as they should in the real world, but the time passes along at what must be about 1.5X the actual rate? So 30 seconds of game time correspond to 20 seconds of real time or so. I don't know whether this is a bug or not, but it annoys me no end, and it seems very unrealistic. In effect, matches are therefore not really 90 minutes long, but 60 or thereabouts, even though the time indicator indicates the full 90 minutes.

Is that a bug or just a hardware vs. software issue?

Thanks.

No, as I said above: the match speed indicator is right in the middle of the bar. And the players and ball appear to be moving at their normal velocities. Only the time isn't. Just compare a wrist watch with the time indicator on the top left and you'll see what I mean (if you have the same issue after all).

Is there anywhere else that the match speed can be changed?

No, as I said above: the match speed indicator is right in the middle of the bar. And the players and ball appear to be moving at their normal velocities. Only the time isn't. Just compare a wrist watch with the time indicator on the top left and you'll see what I mean (if you have the same issue after all).

Is there anywhere else that the match speed can be changed?

maybe the players move faster than normal anyway? If not, then maybe you're right

No; if anything, they would be moving slower than normal to need a faster time rate in order to look normal.

Anyone else have this issue?

Btw, Krald; it's alright if you like to play the game fast, but keep in mind that as fast or as slow as you like to play it, in the end the players are not really playing a 90 minute match, but only a 60 minute one. In the missing 30 minutes there can be much more interaction; goals, penalties, players getting injured/subbed/too tired, etc. I don't know--to me it kinda takes out a huge chunk of realism, and it seems like such a simple job to get right. I think this is a bug, at least with my platform.

Archived