Frustrating Transfer Requests

I'm the manager of Lazio. Sampdoria bid for Zarate and I refused the offer which made him upset. He sai he wants to move to a bigger club. However at that point I was 1st in the league and Sampdoria were 14th. Makes no sense to me. Again they bid and I rejected, Zarate again stated he was unhappy that I rejected the offer from Sampdoria!

I won the league with Lazio (no mean feat) and he still wants to move to a bigger club and won't talk to me, and by bigger club I'm talking about teams that finished 7th and 8th in the league. Makes no sense to me and is incredibly frustrating that a player who states he wants a bigger club would swap Champions League football for a team that never qualified for Europe.....

as you haven't mentioned the other clubs names i can only compare reputations of lazio and sampdoria.

sampdoria have a higher reputation than lazio and in the short term will be regarded as the bigger club

lazio have a reputation of 7000, sampdoria have a reputation of 7400

as this is dynamic you can improve your reputation but that takes time so win more trophies and sign high reputation players to build it up

Archived