player of the year 'bug'

I finished my first season and I got the question to vote for the world player of the year. But not just once but for all the minor leagues in england (and I am in dutch lower league). So thats probably 40 (I'm not sure exactly how many, but a lot) times the same vote. 'Essex player of the year', 'midlands player of the year' and so on. And every time the choice of the same players (Fabregas, Ronaldo, Rooney and such). I tried to ignore the voting, but I got 2 reminders for each, so that's 80 newsitems to click through on top of the original 40. And in the end the results off course, 40 messages saying Rooney won it, in Kent, East Midlands, Wessex, etc..

I'm not sure if this problem is due to the league-expansion-pack I use (england down to 8th (or 11th, I'm not sure) tier) or if its a bug in FM11. It's quite irritating if this should happen at the end of every season.. Is there a way to end this? I didnt subscribe to those leagues and never got messages concerning them before these. I only made the Ishtmian First Division layer (and up) of the pyramid playable, so they're non-playable leagues that I had to vote for.

Did enyone else get this aswell?

I haven't experienced it.

But I think I saw that the "fifa world player of the year" and "ballon world player of the year" (something with ballon) awards, despite they have merged together in real life......???

Archived