Just a little suggestion see if you guys like it, when your giving your team talk at half time then at full time you get H/T and F/T ratings, i though wouldn't it be a good idea for the teamtalk before the match to have a L/G rating for there last game that way you can judge how good he was beforehand and adjust your teamtalk to that rating, would be easier to give individual team talks to players like 'Can do better' or 'keep it up' (Can't remember what they are now :))

Thanks guys and girls.

It should be possible to have the players average rating for the last 5 games appear in the team talk screen, that does involve editing the XML code.

In fact you can almost have anything you want to show up in that screen as long as you edit it properly and ahve enough room.

I've been doing some testing and it seems to be possible to customise that screen just like you can do for the squad screen. The game doesn't remember the view you used so for the next team talk you need to select the custom view again for every team talk, but it is possible to select the form column, which is called "Last 5 Games" within FM.

I am playing with modifying the relevent panel to get the right view to appear at the team talk every time.

Archived