Random Pictures Disapearing

I have noticed since playing the game that certain player pictures have disapeared ie; Kasper Schmichael at Leeds the weird thing is I have not altered anything at all to do with the game, Was just wondering if anyone else had encountered the same problems.

Never have come across this try unchecking the skin cache in preferences and click always load reskin on confirm. Hit confirm and see if they return. If that doesnt help the only thing I can think of is that you may have accidently deleted some of the pics. Reinstall and start again im afraid if they not being there are bugging you too much.

Never have come across this try unchecking the skin cache in preferences and click always load reskin on confirm. Hit confirm and see if they return. If that doesnt help the only thing I can think of is that you may have accidently deleted some of the pics. Reinstall and start again im afraid if they not being there are bugging you too much.

Cheers Wazza,

The thing I didnt understand was I had never touched anything in the game no facepacks or anything it was the default images the rest of the Leeds squad was on and I had seen Schmichaels picture before this has happened with a couple of players.

I will try as you suggested though do I put the tick back in skin cache at all?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Wazza,

The thing I didnt understand was I had never touched anything in the game no facepacks or anything it was the default images the rest of the Leeds squad was on and I had seen Schmichaels picture before this has happened with a couple of players.

I will try as you suggested though do I put the tick back in skin cache at all?

Thanks for your help.

I normally use downloaded facepacks from the skinning forum, once you have downloaded these you do the above but untick the skin cache to get them to work. I am not sure if it will work or not as you have said it is the games pictures, I dont know why these would disapear, but you could give what I suggested a go and see what happens. If not maybe post in the skinning forums as they may have more help

Archived