Tutoring bug?

I opened a chat with micheal essien, then opened a chat with steven defour. I then went back to the essien chat and asked him to tutor a youngster. Everyone agreed, great, i then still had the defour chat open and went to allocate him a youngster to tutor and noticed that the youngster was still on the list of possible youngsters to tutor. I selected the same player, everyone agreed.

So know i have both essien and defour thinking they are tutoring but the youngster only showing up as essien as his tutor?

I imagine this is not supposed to happen?

I opened a chat with micheal essien, then opened a chat with steven defour. I then went back to the essien chat and asked him to tutor a youngster. Everyone agreed, great, i then still had the defour chat open and went to allocate him a youngster to tutor and noticed that the youngster was still on the list of possible youngsters to tutor. I selected the same player, everyone agreed.

So know i have both essien and defour thinking they are tutoring but the youngster only showing up as essien as his tutor?

I imagine this is not supposed to happen?

Report it in the bug forum ... at least there you have a fair chance of an official reply., and is also the only way for you to get it fixed :)

But it certainly sounds like a bug.

Archived