Where has the list for a managers clubs he's managed gone?

Maybe I'm going mad but I cannot see where you can see all the teams a manager has managed?

Take in my Rochdale game Ian Holloway has just taken the Wolves job.

On his History - Overview it says he's managed 6 teams in his career.

Clicking on Career Stats just shows his playing career not managerial career.

If I go to Achievements it shows his playing career when he joined and left all his clubs also the Entire Career is highlighted.

This shows either his Awards - Competitions - Transfers - Other

There is no way from what I can see to list his clubs he's managed and when he joined and left them.

I'm 100% certain this was in FM10 and earlier?

This is so useless that if you click on Sir Alex Ferguson you get his playing career going back to the 50's.

Where has a list of clubs managed gone?

Also why can we not have a tab that lists all competitions won and what year similar to the Competition tab but just what they won not the progress throught the rounds?

If I go to Achievements it shows his playing career when he joined and left all his clubs also the Entire Career is highlighted.

This screen has his manager achievements as well, including date joined / date left. Just scroll up (newest entries are at the top, default view is the very bottom Entire Career entry) and they're there.

This screen has his manager achievements as well, including date joined / date left. Just scroll up (newest entries are at the top, default view is the very bottom Entire Career entry) and they're there.

Ah ha! :o

I didn't see the scroll bar on the right......thanks mate. :thup:

Should really be default with it at the top and scroll down for the older entries not the other way around.

Archived