Cant log in

Hi all

I didnt know where to place this topic so I put it in here just in case. If its in the wrong area then I apologise.

So, I bought this game for download from Direct 2 Drive tonight. I downloaded comrade as my Game Spy and its all installed. Ive now clicked play the game and it takes me to a log in page on a program called Byte Shield. Ive put in my log in details from Comrade (which I know is right as Im logged into comrade) but it either crashes the program or says the details are incorrect. Ive even tried to sign in as a new user and entered new details but this always crashes the program.

Anyone know what is happening? Comrades support is, well, unsupportive.

Hey

I have the same problem! I have tried the suggested steps on "http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233554-Football-Manager-2011-FAQ-and-Manual?p=6070128&viewfull=1#post6070128" and "http://www.footballmanager.com/faqs/860". The byte shield simply "stoped working" every time I try to start the game.

Please help me! (or give me my 40$ back)

Its pathetic. I can tell you one thing, I have purchased this through paypal and Ill raise a dispute with them and get my money back. I will NEVER buy a game from SI again. I usually buy Chapionship Manager and now I doubt that will ever change. Well done SI for releasing a game not fit for consumer purchase. Too be honest, trading standards may want to be informed of this. PATHETIC!!!!

• Administrators

We're in discussing with the Byteshield to get a resolution for this issue, we're very sorry about the delay and we know it's incredibly frustrating. When I hear anything I will let you know. Thanks.

Archived