Unable to Launch game on IMac - Please Help

Hi I have just installed FM2011 on my IMac and am unable to launch the game, I receive no error messages, installed the game successfully, yet when I click to run the application nothing happens.

Can anyone help with this problem and has it happened to anyone else?

Thanks

JoeNFFC

MAC System requirements

Minimum Spec: Intel Processor, OS X 10.5, Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT / ATI X1600 Radeon, 1GB System RAM, 4xDVD drive, 1024 x 768 32 Bit display, 2GB HD space, mouse, keyboard.

• 3 weeks later...

I´ve got a problem with iMac and FM2011 too.. My iMac doesn´t read the FM2011 disc at all! When i put it on, the dvd driver tries to read it couple of times but don´t regonize it at all and then spit the cd out. No cd icon or any other sign appear...

The problem is not with the version of OSX, ´cos i have Leopard 10.6.5. installed. And my CD/DVD driver read all other cd´s and dvd´s without any problems.

I used to have similar problem with FM2010 too, but after few cd inputs it regonize the disc. I thought that the cd was scratched or dirty, but now when the new FM2011, which i just bought, have the same kind of problem, I´ll have to ask if anyone else have the same problem? Is it the universal MAC/PC CD that made this? Or do somenone got any other suggestions?

I´ve got a problem with iMac and FM2011 too.. My iMac doesn´t read the FM2011 disc at all! When i put it on, the dvd driver tries to read it couple of times but don´t regonize it at all and then spit the cd out. No cd icon or any other sign appear...

The problem is not with the version of OSX, ´cos i have Leopard 10.6.5. installed. And my CD/DVD driver read all other cd´s and dvd´s without any problems.

I used to have similar problem with FM2010 too, but after few cd inputs it regonize the disc. I thought that the cd was scratched or dirty, but now when the new FM2011, which i just bought, have the same kind of problem, I´ll have to ask if anyone else have the same problem? Is it the universal MAC/PC CD that made this? Or do somenone got any other suggestions?

i have a similar problem with Selkasauna..but when klick to play,all provided with Russian language???

Maybe this problem got something to do with some new copy protection? I don´t have any problems with FM 2009. I hope SI got somekind of explanation, ´cos I really hate to throw away my money! And i used to play these since the original Championship Manager back in 1992.

Archived