Guardiola

Hi, i'm starting a new game as Barcelona, and i saw Guardiola is a GK coach. How come ? He is the reserve team coach IRL, so why i find it with very poor attributes and coaching goalkepers ?

Hi, i'm starting a new game as Barcelona, and i saw Guardiola is a GK coach. How come ? He is the reserve team coach IRL, so why i find it with very poor attributes and coaching goalkepers ?

? is that the same guardiola?

in my game hes now my asst manger and doing very well coaching the reserve and U19's.

not too bad also when i got banned for a match...he won 2-0 away to Getafe

Best defensive performance i've seen from my team so far(ironically, hes best in attacking)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">me hes now my asst manger and doing very well coaching the reserve and U19's.

not too bad also when i got banned for a match...he won 2-0 away to Getafe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sometimes when i start a game is gk coack sometime is just a coach... mostly is a gk coach ? i dont understand ! he is tuted the next barca manager IRL and in game is c**p sorry for my language

Archived