FM 2011 Twitter Posts Thread

Since how someone has already made up the Youtune thread I thought I should start up the Twitter thread. Besides Youtube, Twitter interaction with Football Manager 2011 is a newly added option to the new released game and I just want peoples thoughts of the option ?

Have you already got a twitter account to use this interesting feature ? If not heat over to twitter.com to open up a new account.

Now I bet alot of people are saying what can we tweet well after some searching on the forus and through google here iis the information you are after

Read this, this sums it up perfectly

http://www.fmscout.com/i-948-Trying-...n-FM-2011.html

Miles Jacobson has been trying updates of achievements to his Twitter account today, and will probably carry on tomorrow. His main work focus today with #FM2011 is to show you some of the tweets that are sent by the game.

You have to do something in game worthy of tweeting first; it only happens when you do something special. It might happen several times a season, but it's based on breaking records and winning trophies...

Some examples of such tweets:

* has led his Watford team to npower Championship title glory.

* has managed his Watford team to a new record with their 6-0 win against Southampton.

* has broken Watford's record transfer fee, having paid £7.5M to sign Moussa Dembélé.

Quick facts:

* The tweets are tagged with "from football manager" linked to sigames.com, but not in a hashtag way (link should be going to community.sigames.com though).

* There is no name in the beginning of the tweets. And the truth is there won't be a name, because that would break Twitter's terms and conditions, as the game would have to access your info.

* We won't be seeing a similar feature to work with Facebook for FM2011, but Miles hasn't ruled it out for next year's version.

* Remember that you would be able to set manual or automatic updates of achievements to your Twitter account... once you get your hands on FM2011 on November 5th of course.

* You might want to follow Miles on Twitter

Automatic updates is the way I will be using it. Probably wont have any done during the demo due to the face that i'm mainly using the demo to scan the talent so I know who to buy in the 1st season when I get the game. Now you can have the option of manual tweets but I am not doing that so I wouldn't know how to tweet through FM 2011.

But if anyone gets a FM 2011 Twittered message on their twitter account, please post it in here.

Thankyou

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived