Should I?

Wrong forum, this is for the psp not pc. Anyway, sigames have got rid of most of the bugs that were originally in football manager and always release updates fixing ones in current games. As for your saved games corrupting... are you using a saved game editor and if not, it could be because the game says it has finished saving when it hasn't. Try to navigate round FM before closing it to prevent this. Hope this has helped you icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

sounds like somebody just doesnt like FM in general or SI </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats not the problem, the problem is that i buy the game since is first ever version (CM England), every year i buy the game, and in the last years the game is available in Torrents sistems 1 or 2 days before release, but still every year i buy the game, and still they dont manage in 1 year of work to release a vesion as stable as possible, every year problems and problems, and if they where small, thats ok, but the bugs in fm2008 they are just not acceptable.

But i will still buy this game every year, it is already part of me, since 1993 i guess, but i can not stop to show my dissapoinmant with SI staff

Archived