Displaying European qualification rankings at season's end

Damn3d

Hello everyone, I just simply sounding, are you shocked or disturbed like me as the fact that when you finish a season, it is clear the C for the champions, R for Relegated but not the C1 and C3 (Europa League now) for the club competitions ... There are still 1 or 2 version of FM back was still present it has just disappeared and I do not understand why more and I find it embarrassing to know who qualifies for what ... will know who will be qualified in your league via the Fair Play draw for example, or even from both C3 (with the Cup victories, it can change the rating, it happened, I thought I was qualified but ... I had to wait the next year to know ... not great)

Thank you and excuse my bad english :D

Hey, thanks to all, i'm not alone... i'm happy.

I think SIGames can add it in Football Manager 2011... or futur patch but it's just important, i can't imagine why SI removed it... really, add it and remove it... i can't understand...

If someone SIGames staff read this... thank to you;)

Hey, thanks to all, i'm not alone... i'm happy.

I think SIGames can add it in Football Manager 2011... or futur patch but it's just important, i can't imagine why SI removed it... really, add it and remove it... i can't understand...

If someone SIGames staff read this... thank to you;)

SI have made several surprising choices between FM2009 and 2010 for no reason :/...

Archived