International call ups

I have a long term Portsmouth game , including 3 world class German players . They have been in England long enough to qualify for England , now i am England manager how do i try to call them up to the National team ???

If they have the requirements - then if you are the England manager then in your inbox should should have got a message saying ' Player x is eligiable to play for Englands as he has spent x amount of years here.' After you get that message then you can call them up! But obviously German players may be a bit different as unless you delete the file - there are no real players that can represent Germany - so not sure if that effects anything.

I have 6 Spaniards in my England team and a Belgian. There's no real reason for it. I just seem to get a few that switch nationalities so I cap them for curiosity value. I can just imagine the headlines if this happened IRL. I think I'd be very cross if it happened...but it's only a game!

For the record, Germans on my game never seem to become English. Maybe it's hard-coded because of the German team issue thingy.

Archived