Anyone else see this bug before?

Ok I've been living with this bug for a while (FM10) but for the life of me I can't find anyone else on the web who has the same problem or even a fix for it.

I'm using the default skin the game came with and I'm having major problems with my squad screens displaying all my players. I have 2 players who are both set for senior squad who do not show up on the senior squad tab. One is injured and the other is a recent purchase. I have to go to the home page and select the injured player's name in order to get to his page. I still have the "email" in game saying I just bought the 2nd player, which is how I can get to that player.

If I go in and tell both of them they are on the senior squad but "available for the B-squad", both show up on the B-squad tab but still do not show up on the main senior tab. I thought maybe I had too many players listed on the senior tab so I went in and moved 5 players into the B-squad tab. I go back to the senior tab and still these two players do not show up. These two players also don't even show up on the tactics page. I'm very frustrated with this. I've had other instances of this occur to me since I've bought this game, and I can't find a workaround.

I had one player a few seasons back whose contract was expiring but I couldn't find him anywhere in my squad pages, so I had to reluctantly let him go when it did expire.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated, thanks!

You may be hiding the players by having the filters set. As you have just bought one of the players, you may have the filter set for 'hide players on long term deals' you may also have 'hide unavailable players' which is hiding the injured player.

On your squad screen next to your 'views' button there is a 'show filters' button. Click this to show the filters. From eher you can select which players are displayed. The bottom section is for hiding players.

How very odd. I went into the filters and sure enough the "Left sided" one was unchecked. What's odd about it is I've never used the filters before for the squad pages nor do I even remember unchecking that box for some reason. Do the filters transfer over from one set of pages to another? Like if I set something in the Tactics page it carries over to the squad pages? I still don't ever remember unchecking that, so I'm confused on why that was but I want to thank you all for helping me fix this. I've been living with this issue since FM10 came out and it was driving me nuts, lol.

How very odd. I went into the filters and sure enough the "Left sided" one was unchecked. What's odd about it is I've never used the filters before for the squad pages nor do I even remember unchecking that box for some reason. Do the filters transfer over from one set of pages to another? Like if I set something in the Tactics page it carries over to the squad pages? I still don't ever remember unchecking that, so I'm confused on why that was but I want to thank you all for helping me fix this. I've been living with this issue since FM10 came out and it was driving me nuts, lol.

No problem :thup:

Enjoy your game :)

Archived