Touchline Ban

I'm playing through FM2008 and have noticed that if I get a touchline ban, my assistant manager does not make any changes during the match. Is this the case in FM2010 or has the game moved on in this area ?

Have just noticed that a player was injured after 69 minutes and no substitute was bought on, leaving me with just 10 players.

i think that it is silly that when you get a touchline ban that you cant do any subs or tactical changes, i mean it makes sense as a punishment, but it isnt realistic, i mean when managers get a touchline ban, they phone down to the touchline and tell them what to do.

i mean when managers get a touchline ban, they phone down to the touchline and tell them what to do.

Considering the level of the 3D graphics I think it might be a bit difficult to simulate a manager on a mobile phone in the game and thats probably why its not there. And what about managers like Sam Allardyce who prefer to use a headset and sit in the directors box? this isnt in the game either as far as I can see but it doesn't spoil the enjoyment I dont think.

Perhaps you should be able to make changes at half time and talk to the players/assistant manager but otherwise no contact, as long as the assistant manager makes changes where needed.

They don't (and if they do they shouldn't). It is not allowed to communicate with any member of the staff or the players etc etc at specific times before, after and of course during the game.

They don't (and if they do they shouldn't). It is not allowed to communicate with any member of the staff or the players etc etc at specific times before, after and of course during the game.

Then this really needs to be made better in the game, so you can give specific info to the assistant manager before the match.

Archived