Advice needed

Hi guys,

I'm playing a network game with a mate of mine. We decided we'd take over midtable teams.

I took over Sunderland, (oh I downloaded an update from here it was the one from Chris, great update), I've had a stinker of a start to the season.

Played 6 lost 4 drawn 1 won 1. Worst start ever to a game.

Lost my opening game to Wigan 2-1 Conceded 2 late goals. Second Game was away to Spurs, conceded an early goal after 3 minutes and then crouchie had a stormer against me, lost that on 3-1, next game was away to Place in the cup, again and early goal conceded went out on penno's.

Next game was away to Chelsea and they ripped me apart, totally destroyed me 5-0. Next up was West brom, looking to bounce back and what happens I conceded another early goal, managed to claw that back to 1-1. Last game was Birmingham at home, again conceded an early goal but came back to win 2-1.

So I think we are starting to turn the corner, next game is City way so I'm expecting a tough time with that one.

I guess what I'm asking is, anyone have any experience managing Sunderland? What tactics do you use? Transfer window is closed so cant bring in anyone.

Also if this is in the wrong section I apologise, I don't post on here too often.

Archived