I haven't played FM for three years....But I need help to get back into it!

I used to be a lover of FM and used to always buy the games but I have recently become a very busy man....Last game I bought was FM08 and because of the new features of future FM games my computer can't no longer run FM games....But recently I have found my self wanting to get back into the FM Series...Problem my computer is still the same one I had three years ago...It's a Windows Vista and has good memory which can run the game but the graphics card is the problem....If I was to get a graphics card how much would it cost and would it run on a old computer but which it has good memory on it!

Cheers lads...:thup:

I used to be a lover of FM and used to always buy the games but I have recently become a very busy man....Last game I bought was FM08 and because of the new features of future FM games my computer can't no longer run FM games....But recently I have found my self wanting to get back into the FM Series...Problem my computer is still the same one I had three years ago...It's a Windows Vista and has good memory which can run the game but the graphics card is the problem....If I was to get a graphics card how much would it cost and would it run on a old computer but which it has good memory on it!

Cheers lads...:thup:

Try in here > http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/146264-The-Official-System-Specs-Thread

• 2 months later...
Lads I have after buying a new Laptop....Will this Video card run it I have loads of memory and 55.9 GB...be able to run it?...Hoping so lads need to get back into FM again!

Intel® 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset

Did you buy this?? :eek:

Its a five year old chipset.

I had this and it used to run FM09 3D. Not sure about FM11. Might run it. Used to run FIFA 09 on high.

BTW theres a thread about this kind of stuff.

Did you buy this?? :eek:

Its a five year old chipset.

I had this and it used to run FM09 3D. Not sure about FM11. Might run it. Used to run FIFA 09 on high.

BTW theres a thread about this kind of stuff.

No I bought it in a second hand shop but they said they updated most of it except the Video card has stayed the same just want to know can it hold FM11?

Archived