Two quick questions

1) My "Analysis" tab during matches shows statistics, but no dots on the representation of the pitch. Is this feature broken, or am I not using it correctly?

2) I'm playing as Hinckley in the BSN. The club was loaded up with a full squad of players, including reserves and U-18s. But the club is not entered into a reserves or U-18 league. Nor is the club participating in the Conference Cup. Is that expected? When I played AFC Wimbledon in FM 09, the Conference Cup was played in and they were in both reserves and U-18 leagues.

I'll hazard an assumption as to why your not participating in the U18's league is that you joined as manager part way through the league hence, why no invitation to join the U-18's league you may have to wait for the season to pass before this would be possible.

Gotcha. I thought it would work like some real-time gameday things, updated as you go to show the results for the teams.

Anyone have any idea why my club isn't participating in the Conference Cup? I was counting on doing well in that to boost some morale around this joint. :(

Archived