English League Not Beginning

Hey, not sure if this has been covered or not but when I start a game in the Russian League with the English Premier league as a secondary league, for some reason the EPL hasn't kicked off even though my game starts in January. Is there a setting that I need to have put on or does this always happen?

It might be because your starting the game in January 09 and not January 10. The first season for the EPL in this game is 09/10. If you start in Russia in Jan 09, that would make it the 08/09 EPL season.

As all of the data is already submitted for the EPL upto the end of the 08/09 season, I dont think it can be played again because that would change the data.

It might be because your starting the game in January 09 and not January 10. The first season for the EPL in this game is 09/10. If you start in Russia in Jan 09, that would make it the 08/09 EPL season.

As all of the data is already submitted for the EPL upto the end of the 08/09 season, I dont think it can be played again because that would change the data.

Thats Stevo, got that sorted :thup:

Archived