**Official** CMO Award Ceremony Thread

Dee

"Hello and welcome to the first annual CMO Awards, this will be the first time that these awards have been presented and its a joy to be presenting them. The awards are taking place in my hometown of Belfast (i know icon_frown.gif) and i thank you all who could take their time out of their schedules to come here tonight amidst the riots and bombs. OK enough of me talking lets get onto our first award. The first award tonight will be the Funniest User In CMO Award, the nominees where...

TURPS

Argie_Wizard

If you dont like me..your sister will.

The votes are being counted at the minute and i will be presenting it in a few minutes after this commercial break."

[This message was edited by dogs on 14 January 2003 at 17:32.]

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hello and welcome to the first annual CMO Awards, this will be the first time that these awards have been presented and its a joy to be presenting them. The awards are taking place in my hometown of Belfast (i know icon_frown.gif) and i thank you all who could take their time out of their schedules to come here tonight amidst the riots and bombs. OK enough of me talking lets get onto our first award. The first award tonight will be the Funniest User In CMO Award, the nominees where...

TURPS

Argie_Wizard

If you dont like me..your sister will.

The votes are being counted at the minute and i will be presenting it in a few minutes after this commercial break."

[This message was edited by dogs on 14 January 2003 at 17:32.]

"Welcome back to the First Annual CMO Awards Ceremony in Belfast, ok the votes have been counted and the funniest user in CMO award is taking a long teip to South America to visit Argentina, thats right the winner is... **drumroll**

Argie_Wizard

"I no Argie_Wizard personally and hes a great guy, he has me in stitches sometimes (Michael Barrymore icon_wink.gif) and i think he thouroughly deserves to win this award."

"Onto are next award, this will be presented by a very respected user in CMO, a user that has helped me along, encouraged me to get into online gaming, he is one of the Moderators please welcome Dogsfault."

**Cheers from crowd**

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

If NWCM doesn't win I'll be rather disappointed icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being part of that list is honourable enough mate. icon_cool.gif

Btw, this is goin kinda slow, can't we speed up things? icon_razz.gif

Ok the winner is , opens the envelope, looks

Dee you sure i have the right one here icon_razz.gif

Every thread nominated is of a high standard icon_smile.gif

The winner has been a thread that seems to have been around from the Dawn of Time in this forum. The Clan involved post regular updates and the banter and interaction between the members is of the highest quality. The thread is also the Forum's largest.

The winner and very deserved is ....

NWCM

Well done lads icon_smile.gif

*walks in from back stage*

*crowd boos*

*puts two fingers up and starts talking*

ok, I am very proud to be able to present this award, it is proof of how far this forum has come that we now have a 'most respected user' as i've heard stories of the days when this forum was, well, bull****. Now, we are having an awards ceremony which was excellent idea of Dee's so I'd like to thank him. onto the award then.

The nominees:

Paul Bray

Dogsfault

Turps

Silverfox

and we'll be back after the break to tell you the winner of the award.

In behalf of all NWCM Clan members I'd like to thank to all the people who voted for us in recognition for the hard work that we put into that game. It all started nine months ago from the ashes of the Mafia Clan, we were three at the beginning (me, AS Roma and The Toffeeman) and we are now a bunch of mates who have become friends (well virtual friends but still icon_wink.gif).

It couldn't get any better now that we're closing the door and turning off the lights. icon_frown.gif

Congrats also to Goldy, Paul and Turps for their great threads. Always a good read. icon_smile.gif

:leaves the stage embarassed:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKA:

I'm glad somebody appreciated our job and I would like thank God, and Whitney Houston's mother icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wtf?? icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome back to the CMO awards. This award is a great award to win. Yes, people would like to be the best player on the boards but that is secondary to being well respected. These guys have put a lot of work into this forum. The winner has proved a very helpful mod and has managed to juggle this while still playing in his clan. He is often on this boards and is lenient (useful for people like me icon_wink.gif) without becoming soft as a mod. Without further ado people, the winner is:

SILVERFOX

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKA:

I'm glad somebody appreciated our job and I would like thank God, and Whitney Houston's mother icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wtf?? icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some years ago Withney Houston was winning Grammy Awards in nerarly every category, and always thanked God and her mother. When finally Cher took an award she said she thanks God and Withney Houston's mother icon_smile.gif

"My thanks to Will (Championsfan) and Alex (Dogsfault). OK the person presenting are next has came from Finland all the way to Belfast (God help him icon_biggrin.gif). Its everyones favourite Finish CM player, ladies and gentleman please welcome Jone, ok i have been told hes putting the finishing touches of his make-up on, no hes ready now, its Jone.

**Laughter and cheers from crowd**

Best foreign user

Right, we all know that most of the online players come from Britain but there are also some foreign regulars. There are good players but today we decide who's the best of the foreign lads.

The nominees are:

Kornkid - Peru

Nuno Santos - Portugal

If you don't like me your sister will - Slovenia

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

Ok the winner is , opens the envelope, looks

Dee you sure i have the right one here icon_razz.gif

Every thread nominated is of a high standard icon_smile.gif

The winner has been a thread that seems to have been around from the Dawn of Time in this forum. The Clan involved post regular updates and the banter and interaction between the members is of the highest quality. The thread is also the Forum's largest.

The winner and very deserved is ....

_NWCM_

Well done lads icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done, much deserved.

And the winner is...

Nuno Santos icon_cool.gif

I know from personal expecrience that Nuno is a great lad and not a too bad manager either icon_wink.gif . For some reason people tend to respect him and as long as you don't píss him off he'll be a great laugh.

Once again, applause to Mr. Nuno Santos from Portugal...which if you don't know is right next to Spain icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by championsfan:

Welcome back to the CMO awards. This award is a great award to win. Yes, people would like to be the best player on the boards but that is secondary to being well respected. These guys have put a lot of work into this forum. The winner has proved a very helpful mod and has managed to juggle this while still playing in his clan. He is often on this boards and is lenient (useful for people like me icon_wink.gif) without becoming soft as a mod. Without further ado people, the winner is:

_SILVERFOX_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you. This means a lot to me.

I'd like to thank the whole community for the hard work and effort put into running and participating in your clans. It's you the people who make this forum what is. I'm proud of you all.

Can't think of what to say but thanks everyone, this may sound predictable but Kris and Kornie deserved it as well, I'm good mates with them (Kris played in NWCM icon_razz.gif) and they're a great laugh.

:leaves stage flabagasted (or whatever is spelt):

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

And the winner is...

Nuno Santos icon_cool.gif

I know from personal expecrience that Nuno is a great lad and not a too bad manager either icon_wink.gif . For some reason people tend to respect him and as long as you don't píss him off he'll be a great laugh.

Once again, applause to Mr. Nuno Santos from Portugal...which if you don't know is right next to Spain icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done Nuno icon_smile.gif

Archived