How to edit a retirement date?

during the game. to an extent i agree with you. however my captain of england has decided to retire at the end of may - the club season- but the euro championships are that summer. to me this is a little unrealistic that he would call it a day weeks before a major international tournament when he could keep going a few weeks longer and go out on a career capping high. any contributions appreciated!

thanks jod, you answered my last question on the forums....once again your input is greatly appreciated....maybe a problem for si to look at with players retiring in world cup or euro champs years at the end of the club seasons rather than the end of the international season?

well, if you are already into editing, why then not take a more aggressive approach and make him age real fast and then tick the "feels his critics are right that he is past his best"-option. very soon afterwards there will be a new press conference question where you can land the final blow - of course, that's just hearsay, I would never do that to joey barton^^

Archived