Silly question about transfer budget

Sorry if this has been posted already, I made a quick search and didn't see anything.

I'm playing FM10 and this is my first since FM06 I believe and I notices something strange.

I played through my first season with Valladolid on Spanish League and I had a transfer budget of 500K on my first summer. I won la liga, wich was a great success but I don't have any new budget for transfers. I have 800k, but that come from a sell I made.

I don't understand this cause I remember that each year you had a new transfer budget. I don't understand why the club board don't offer me money to transfer.

OK guys, thank you for your replies. Silly question = silly answer. I'm a bit ashamed to tell you that I was on 2nd july, but on 10 july they throw the money in with the season expectations. I somehow forgot the money came with the season expectations... :confused: Sorry, you can close this.

Hi Tom, as you've already noticed you get your transfer budget a bit later in the Spanish league than what you're used to in the Premiership. I've been confused about this too and it cripples you a little bit as you're always a couple of weeks behind the big guns of England.

/JB

Archived