Useful idea to allow the player to get what they want from the team and players

With all the more new ideas coming into football now especially with formations, formations are becoming less rigid e.g. the LW tucked in from the left. Now, say a player wanted to have his LW tucked in from the LW, how, at the moment, does he know he is getting his position EXACTLY where he wants him. He can't. My idea is that in the analysis section, you have an average position option, where it shows the average position of each player on the pitch in the normal tactics board format; this allows the player to know whether his instructions are getting his player exactly where he wants him. Another idea is a heat map, to show where the player was on the pitch most, and also an attack/ defence chart, where it shows the percentages of the player relating to whether he was in the middle of the pitch, the left or the right. All of these features allow the player to get the exact formation they want, and to know if they are getting their players doing what yhey want, and where they want him.

With all the more new ideas coming into football now especially with formations, formations are becoming less rigid e.g. the LW tucked in from the left. Now, say a player wanted to have his LW tucked in from the LW, how, at the moment, does he know he is getting his position EXACTLY where he wants him. He can't. My idea is that in the analysis section, you have an average position option, where it shows the average position of each player on the pitch in the normal tactics board format; this allows the player to know whether his instructions are getting his player exactly where he wants him. Another idea is a heat map, to show where the player was on the pitch most, and also an attack/ defence chart, where it shows the percentages of the player relating to whether he was in the middle of the pitch, the left or the right. All of these features allow the player to get the exact formation they want, and to know if they are getting their players doing what yhey want, and where they want him.

This might show where the players are but how does it allow you to put them in the right place? I'm all for more analysis tools but this one needs to be better thought out if you are saying that it can be used to get me what I want my players doing.

I think this is a good idea and that it would add to the analysis side of the game!

I guess you'd adjust a player by putting his mentality up/down to put him in the place you'd rather him be... but for that you'd need more flexibility in the slider settings... eg if in classic mode you should be able to have a global slider for every item like what happens in training categorys... so you should be able to seperate different players on differenr passing notches and then you could click the global mentality slider and it would increase everybodys mentality by 2 whilst they're all on different parts of the slider... (if you gt what i mean... if you don't mess about with training sliders and you'll know what i mean)

Archived