Transfer Budget Snafu

I've recently taken over a cash strapped Groningen FC with hopes of turning it all around. I joined when they were in 10th position and with 16 games left, I some how managed to get them into the Champions League despite being 4th with two games to go (luckily those games were against Twente and Ajax - 2nd and 3rd respectively).

Now Groningen haven't got the greatest co-ef so I had to go through CL qualifying. Before I went through that process I got handed a weak budget of 350K to spend with 40% of transfer revenue. Not great, considering I didn't even have much wage budget to play around with either (I'm using 210K of 220K). Since getting my budget I've progressed into the group stages and look set to go into the UEFA Cup after narrow losses to Barca and Chelsea.

Now, the problem is that I have 7 Million in the bank and my board aren't letting me touch a penny. It makes no sense since next year I'll get access to it when the new season's budget gets worked out. I'd rather get access now though so I can surge on and win the league this year (I'm 2nd and two points behind PSV).

So is there anyway I can trick my board into letting me get the money I earnt or do I have to flounder around for another season? I've tried requesting but they just turn me away. Anything I can do?

Archived