German League query

Hi All, has anybody noticed that playing in the German League, you have to pay massively over the odds for German players who are playing for other German clubs? I am in my second season as Bayern Munich manager, and am trying to build an all German team. I needed to find a goalkeeper, and have put bids in for £30 million+ for Germanys current Top 3 keepers, and they keep getting rejected, however when I have tried to buy the same players whilst managing in other leagues, you can normally get them for around £10-12 million. Is there something that is written into the program to stop teams selling to clubs in the same league unless the offer is ridiculous?

its like in England when Tottenham signed Darren Bent and David Bentley for £16 million and £15 million respectively and there not worth that amount.

another case would be Dimitar Berbatov and Shaun Wright Phillips who joined Man United and Chelsea respectively for over £20 million each.

The german league has a rule where you need so many german players in your squad or your match day squad. Just like the English Premier League is bringing in this season. German players going between german clubs will be inflated because they selling club knows that the buying club needs the player for their quota. Also the selling club is losing a player from their quota and will have to be replaced.

English players have always been overpriced like the examples mentioned. Woodgate/Owen/Beckham to Real Madrid. If they had gone to other English clubs the price would have been at least double. Just compare Woodgate to Real Madrid and Rio Ferdinand to Man Utd. With the introduction of the new rule this season, expect prices for English players moving between English clubs to rise even further.

Teams in the same league ask premium for their key players, simple as that. Try praising opposing managers or just be patient. In my Kaiserslautern (8 seasons so far) game I got the Bender brothers for relative peanuts, was able to snap up Felix Kroos for 2,2m and Jansen on free transfer. Stuttgart got relegated in he 5th season and naturally Khedira &Tasci were transfer listed although I didn't make a move for them and Adler was a free agent for 6 months (in the 7th season) I would've made a move for him if I didn't have Akinfeev already in place. Özil also ran out his contract and joined Schalke in the 8th season.

and since you're playing Bayern you might aswell pay a few quid more, I cringe at the start of every season when I ready Bayern get 60m for sponsorship and I get 3m .__-

Archived