FM2011 - online multi-player increased speed

Hi all, regularly play FM2010 online with a couple friends. Excellent times but we all find the game a bit slow when all playing in the same league waiting for each other to play our matches. We understand that all our matches cannot be played on the same day but if you are playing same day, surely it makes sense to play human controlled teams games at the same or similar kick off times so you aren't waiting for ages. Please can this be looked into for FM2011?

have you unticked 'move matches for tv' on the preferences because apparently this helps a little bit with speed. I think it stops the matches chosen for tv, which would be at a different time on the same day, being played seperately.

You have of course unticket the "Move matches for TV" choice?

But in general I agree. I play some over internet with Hamachi, and believe the multiplayer part could have been better.

If you untick the "Move matches for TV" option before creating the game, then there is no issue as long as you are all in the same league.

I wonder why so many of you use Hamachi when the direct connection works perfectly fine :confused:

I still dream that the lag which is experienced by the clients could be get rid of, but I'm afraid that's just a dream :(

Archived