Scouting restrictions

So I started a new game with Hellas Verona in Serie C1. As with most smaller teams in lower leagues, the board has implemented scouting restrictions. However, mine make little to no sense at all. I can scout a handful of countries including Argentina, Brazil, Croatia, England, USA, Serbia etc. Not included on the list though is Italy???? Considering there are rules preventing me from signing any non-EU players from abroad, what's the point of letting me scout some of these countries? And why on earth wouldn't I be allowed to scout the country where my team located, where 90% of my roster is from and whose teams I will be playing week in, week out?

If the scout you are using has already scouted Italy previously and this 'assignment' is still on his list of assignments, then it won't let you send him to scout Italy again as you need to click restart assignment on Italy.

If he doesn't have any previous assignments listed on his profile, then you're right, it's quite bizarre! I can't think of anything else.

Archived