I want to register a goalie. I should be able to.

its january 9th and i signed a goalie last week, but i forgot to give him a number and now the button on that peice of news to give him a number has gone.

i click on the Unr button next to his name but it doesnt take me to the squad numbers screen.

I can't for the life of me find the squad numbers screen.

where on earth is it???

am i gonna have to wait til the end of the window, or unless i sign another player?

It is on the squad screen. Below where your players are listed, at the bottom of the page, it should have some info like how many players are registered and there is a bottom that takes you to the page where you can change squad numbers. It can also be minimized so make sure to look at the bottom of the squad screen.

It is on the squad screen. Below where your players are listed, at the bottom of the page, it should have some info like how many players are registered and there is a bottom that takes you to the page where you can change squad numbers. It can also be minimized so make sure to look at the bottom of the squad screen.

THANK YOU

nearly a year playing this game and it happens every now and again, i cant beleive i never found this!

Archived