Strange stuff happening on transfers

So basically,my Inter team has got many top players and young guns and for all the season i have been costantly bombed by managers from Man city,RMadrid,Barcelona,Man Utd,Arsenal talking about how they like this player of mine and they want to buy him.

At the end of the season i win the CL and decide its time to make some money and sell the players that wanna leave.After the 100th time that Mancini from Arsenal says hes charmed by Aguero's talent and considering that he is the only player actually unhappy because i rejected to talk with potential buyers,i decide hes the one im gonna sell(i got one great 24yo brazilian striker coming back who was on loan to other teams for the last 3 seasons).

So i put Aguero on the transfer list and i start doing some other stuff(like preseason training schedule changes)and i set up some friendlies.

After 10 game days i go to see my team again and im VERY surprised to see that:1)there is not a SINGLE player with the wanted stat anymore,and this is incredible,considering that i had at least 10 with the wanted stat,2)I go to see Aguero's personal profile and he's not unhappy anymore,hes not wanted by anyone,and he's happy to stay at the club. O_O

Its not that im disappointed by this situation because i actually didnt want to sell anyone,i just have never seen something like this happen before.Now i have to send my young braz striker again on loan...

Archived