Football Manager Online

Guest PW

Just an idea and wanted to see what others thought.

It would be great if SI/Sega launched a mini FM online whereby people could register with SI/Sega and play a dumbed down version free on the internet.

I know there is FM Live/Online but I've never been interested in that or the concept behind it but I think the above would be very interesting. They could just allow the basics in the game so that people can play and see what it is all about.

The benefits to SI/Sega would be that they could advertise their game and allow people to try it and see how they get on and for us fans of the game it would allow us to play a mini-game whenever we wanted. It would be just like the boxed/Steam version ofthe game where you can play the game yourself and not have to play against any other gamers.

Obviously I would expect it to only be 1 season, 2D, limited leagues etc but I think it would be a very good idea. I know the demo is normally available for people to download but I'm talking about a continuous game that you don't have to download and can play whenever you wish.

Similar to something like MSN games, Netlog, etc but obviously better!

Just a thought.....

Archived