Installation problems

Can someone please help me? I was bought the 2010 version sometime ago and have now tried to install the game on my new laptop. I have installed the game offline and it works fine after the installation wizard but once I have exited the game and try to play again the game will not load. I have tried to uninstall and re-install but it does not correct the problem. It has also reported some errors in the installation that are in the log but I can't locate them and I can't play the game. Has anybody else had this problem or does anyone know to fix this problem?

Thanks very much for any help you can give me.

Can someone please help me? I was bought the 2010 version sometime ago and have now tried to install the game on my new laptop. I have installed the game offline and it works fine after the installation wizard but once I have exited the game and try to play again the game will not load. I have tried to uninstall and re-install but it does not correct the problem. It has also reported some errors in the installation that are in the log but I can't locate them and I can't play the game. Has anybody else had this problem or does anyone know to fix this problem?

Thanks very much for any help you can give me.

I think you will have to be more specific, i would suggest posting the errors from the log possibly in the bugs forum for more help.

Archived